Options
Old poot question.
GUNNER63755
Posts: 22 ✭✭✭
Please excuse my ignorance on the subject, but how the heck do I pm someone if I would like to buy a coin they have posted?
0
Best Answers
-
Options
bobsr
Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
mouse to their nane in the upper left corner by their avatar. click on name, takes you to their home page. in the upper right area, click on "message". it will take you to a type message page. when complete click Post Message
Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs
6 -
Options
Barndog
Posts: 20,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been here a while and had to figure that stuff out a couple of days ago too!
5 -
Options
Lakesammman
Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks! I always went to the top right, 3rd icon from the last, chose "New Message" and had to spell their name, dealing with spell check......your way is much easier!
Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.5