Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WANTS/NEEDS LIST

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and I am hoping that some of you can possibly help me with my set needs and my PC. The link below has all my set needs and wants and at the bottom of the link is a link to some photo albums of some of the cards I have to trade with. Please feel free to ask me anything if you have a question. Thanks

Ernie
Link: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=2424253

Comments

• Options

You might have better luck on the Buy, Sell, Trade board.

https://forums.collectors.com/categories/buy-sell-trade-sports

• Options
    GreenSneakersGreenSneakers Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭

Your lists don’t seem overly difficult. Try sportlots.com. If you can coordinate shipping to a few sellers, you could have these filled pretty quickly.

• Options

I am in no rush to fill the sets I'm just throwing it out there and it also has lists of players I collect and actively look for but thanks for the suggestion.

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2018 2:27PM

Are you looking to buy or trade?

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options

I have several Steelers cards and Some of the rookies you are looking for, let me know if you are buying or trading.

• Options

I prefer to trade but buying isn't out of the question.

• Options

Hi Ernie! I have several really nice cards from the 1978 Topps football set that could fill a lot of the cards from your want list. I also have a significant collection of Steelers cards and unique memorabilia. I’ll send you a private message with my contact info.