Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

CC Renewal Sub

Just filled a sub forma and notice it says 15 business days. It's been a while since i did this and the last time I marked the outside of the box either 5 day or 7 day. I am thinking I am going to mark the outside of the box 7 day this time. For those of you that have recently sent in a cc renewal what did you mark on the outside of the box? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

I recently sent my CC renewal sub and marked the box - PSA Regular 15 Day.

Matt

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

On the phone they were saying 20 day to me but I just put cc renewal on the outside.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    spanky74spanky74 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭

It's highly unlikely to be done anywhere close to 15 or 20 business days. 30-40 is more realistic. I'd mark it 7 days just for grins. Maybe you'll get lucky.

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

@spanky74 said:
    It's highly unlikely to be done anywhere close to 15 or 20 business days. 30-40 is more realistic. I'd mark it 7 days just for grins. Maybe you'll get lucky.

This is what I did. Sent today,maybe get them back by Christmas? I also noticed after I had packaged them, they are now asking us to label each card again like we used to.