Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sub logged July 11th - anyone waiting longer than that??

Just need to feel better about my long wait by confirming there are others waiting even longer. Bulk sub logged 7/11, who's been waiting longer without a pop??

Comments

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

You've got me by a day. I have an order still pending that was logged 7/12. Hope you celebrated your loggage with a free slurpee that day.

• Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 30, 2018 11:06AM

I have 18 pending submissions, the oldest one is July 14th. Five of the subs are past their expected turnaround time :|

My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    minnesotahuskerminnesotahusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    edited October 30, 2018 1:14PM

Ugh, this doesn't bode well for my two bulk subs logged 8/10 and 9/13.

• Options
    19591959 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Sent 100 (Bulk) vintage. Logged in 8-22. I think mine was 65 days special . Might have been 50. not sure what the special was back then.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldn't it be nice if PSA would add a column to the order status page that displayed the business day count number next to each pending order? It would be a relatively simple code to add to what they already have.

• Options
    markmacmarkmac Posts: 412 ✭✭✭

Ridiculous. I’m trying to stay with them but it’s getting tougher and tougher.

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

@markmac said:

Problem is, what's the alternative? Didn't I read where the BGS non guaranteed service was running 7-10 months??

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Charlie9Charlie9 Posts: 526 ✭✭

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@markmac said:

Problem is, what's the alternative? Didn't I read where the BGS non guaranteed service was running 7-10 months??

Try 12 months. I also had an order in with BGS which was non-guaranteed turn-around time but it finally popped a couple weeks ago... 364 days after it was logged in as received. 1 day short of a year! Worst part was they charged me the fees for the order upon receipt, so they had a free loan for a full year.

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

@JHS5120 said:
    I have 18 pending submissions, the oldest one is July 14th. Five of the subs are past their expected turnaround time :|

15 business day sub on Business Day 36 so the pain is felt

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jeffv96masters said:

@JHS5120 said:

15-day August Special #1 just popped on day 41 so I'd guess next week for you. Thankfully, from the teasers from the guy I piggybacked with it's a GOL sub and well worth the extra wait.

• Options
    CARDSANDCOINSCARDSANDCOINS Posts: 340 ✭✭✭

I got My June 15th bulk sub last week, 90 business days

• Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

7/20 for me.

• Options
    Charlie9Charlie9 Posts: 526 ✭✭

Well I know mine is real close as I got an email yesterday notifying me they damaged one of my cards as they were slabbing it. Not the way I want to find out they are working on the order but at least it was a low end card. They said they wouldn't charge me the grading fee... no mention of reimbursement for the damage done to the card. Had to remind them that I would be expecting a discount for the value of the card as well. Haven't heard back yet but the rest should hopefully pop today.

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1, 2018 9:10AM

@Charlie9 said:
    Well I know mine is real close as I got an email yesterday notifying me they damaged one of my cards as they were slabbing it. Not the way I want to find out they are working on the order but at least it was a low end card. They said they wouldn't charge me the grading fee... no mention of reimbursement for the damage done to the card. Had to remind them that I would be expecting a discount for the value of the card as well. Haven't heard back yet but the rest should hopefully pop today.

What did you insure that line item card for? I assume 99 or less since bulk sub, but you should get that back imo, otherwise why even put a value there you are paying for coverage wise?

Also doubtful they would share what grade they were encapsulating it as, because that could add insult to injury.

• Options

It was a low end card so I put $3 for value. Of course if it was graded a 10 it would be a $20 card but I'm not going to bother asking for the grade. They just got back to me and said they would include a $5 voucher which I'm fine with. Just pop already!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jeffv96masters said:

@JHS5120 said:

Hold on. You have a 15 day sub going on 36 BUSINESS DAYS?? Is that since it was logged??? or Received??

• Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November 1, 2018 1:51PM

Had a bulk sub 118 Cards Pop Received 10/11 poppped 10/29 Waiting still on a sub logged 9/15

# 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been waiting since June 22, but it popped last week. Pack Sub

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    markmacmarkmac Posts: 412 ✭✭✭

August 17th logged in for me. 108 cards. I put around 20 each of 5 sets I’m working on and a few more miscellaneous cards. I thought that might help my chances of getting them back sooner. I’ve been submitting since around 1997. They should reward set builders who got them where they are. Just saying.

• Options
    jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@jeffv96masters said:

Hold on. You have a 15 day sub going on 36 BUSINESS DAYS?? Is that since it was logged??? or Received??

Received 9/04 ( mailed it Aug 31 PO got it there after Labor Day)
    Logged 9/13 ( 8 days was actually quick)
    Monthly Special 8 was the 15 business day special

21480162 10120553 9/13/2018 N/A Processing 22 Monthly Special 8

Turnaround time is approximately 15 business days, but can vary with demand. Turnaround does not include shipping or order entry time. Turnaround does not begin until the order is entered into the grading system.

• Options

@jeffv96masters said:

@perkdog said:

@jeffv96masters said:

Received 9/04 ( mailed it Aug 31 PO got it there after Labor Day)
    Logged 9/13 ( 8 days was actually quick)
    Monthly Special 8 was the 15 business day special

21480162 10120553 9/13/2018 N/A Processing 22 Monthly Special 8

Turnaround time is approximately 15 business days, but can vary with demand. Turnaround does not include shipping or order entry time. Turnaround does not begin until the order is entered into the grading system.

Gotcha. They received my sub 10/3 and it logged 10/15. Still waiting but I expected it, I’m not complaining I just needed clarification on your post.

• Options
    stwainfanstwainfan Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any of you in Mike O sub group. I have for cards in the submission.

I collect hall of fame rookie cards, https://www.instagram.com/stwainfan/

• Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

One of my past due orders popped yesterday, 40 business days estimated, took 53. It was a small signed order, so not bad:

1 1 41834568 Item Grade: N0: AUTHENTIC
    Auto Grade: NM 7 1953-55 Dormand Postcard 102 Yogi Berra PSA/DNA Certified Card
    2 1 41834569 Item Grade: VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4
    Auto Grade: GEM MT 10 1968 Topps 355 Ernie Banks PSA/DNA Certified Card
    3 1 41834570 Item Grade: VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4
    Auto Grade: NM-MT 8 1949 Leaf 26 Sam Baugh PSA/DNA Certified Card

My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    wadevlwadevl Posts: 224 ✭✭✭

Thats rough,
    I've had 2 subs come back before then

Lucky
    BIGLEAGUE SportsCards
    "Respect The Hobby"
    www.bigleaguesc.com
    https://www.ebay.com/str/bigleagueseller
  • Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Hi, curious as to what was submitted on the long wait time subs versus the sub that popped in less than 3 weeks. It seems as if 1 type of card (i.e all non sport, all modern sport or allvintage sport), they pop much sooner as typically only 1 grader handles the entire order. I had a 100 card Wacky Packages order that popped in less than 2 weeks a while back and now I am running close to 2 months on a 100 card order with about 85 Wackies and 15 baseball/hockey.

• Options

Mine is a 23 card sub in and it was not part of Mike O’s group. It’s all good with me, I know they are stuffed with orders. Once the package tracker says it was received I’m fine with waiting. I’d rather them take the time and do it correctly than rush through orders.

• Options
    stwainfanstwainfan Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mike O said July submission is done. They should get to him in the next few days.

I collect hall of fame rookie cards, https://www.instagram.com/stwainfan/

• Options
    JimMeantJimMeant Posts: 341 ✭✭✭

August 6th - Bulk order was logged

Today was business day #63 🤮

-Collecting anything vintage