Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I'll be setting up at the Albuquerque Coin Show - Friday, November 9 thru Sunday, November 11

claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 28, 2018 7:22AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

My table will be next to the ANACS table at the Albuquerque Coin Club Fall Show in Albuquerque. The show opens to the public on Friday, November 9 at 2:00 pm.

Show dates and location info:
DATES: November 9, 10 and 11, 2018
At the National Hispanic Cultural Center
1701 4th Street SW - Albuquerque, NM 87102-4508.
Located at the Intersection of 4th Street SW and Avenida Cesar Chavez (Bridge Boulevard).

My table will be set up in two themes:

Lincoln Cents:
I will have 3,000 early Lincoln cents with prices ranging from 50 cents to $4.00 and multiple grades, perfect for people building sets and dealers looking to fill in stock. These are priced at Greysheet wholesale levels, with quantity free coin bonuses starting at $10.00 purchased. I am also an active buyer of earlier rolls and Whitman "Book 1 1909-1940" partial sets to feed my inventory.

In addition to the lower priced coins, I will also have PCGS graded 09-VDB's in MS gem condition, key dates 09-SVDB, 14-D, 22 Plain, plus raw keys and semi-keys such as 09-S, 14-S, 31-S and the like, with the vast majority priced at Greysheet levels as well.

US Type and key date coins:
I'll have nice selection of US type plus a smattering of key date coins, including 1889-CC dollar, 1912-S nickel, very gemmy MS and proof type coins, with prices starting around $75 on up.

My table will be next door to ANACS - look for the Lincoln Cent table top signs. Please PM me, and I will provide you my cell number so you can be sure to find me at the show.

If there is enough interest, I can host a Forumite meet-up at my table.

I'll follow with a show report after the show.

Hope to see you there!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

TTT - 1 week away.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • RockyMtnProspectorRockyMtnProspector Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely interested in heading down for the show--I'll PM you if I do. Either way, good luck at the show!

GSAs, OBW rolls, Seated, Walkers. Anything old and Colorado-focused, CO nationals.

Gonna get me a $50 Octagonal someday. Some. Day.
  • 2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭

good luck. use to go up there when I lived in el paso. always had good time.

WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭

TTT - tomorrow - Friday 11/9 opens at 2:00 pm to the public

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best of luck with the show and please report back with your take on the show activity :smile:
    @claychaser

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date