Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA Slab plastic binder sheets. Need some help please.

I have some PSA slabs and wanted them placed in a binder as you would raw singles.

Can't really find anything specific, so I was wondering if something like this would do the trick?

Comments

• Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried them at one point. The pockets were not deep enough and the slabs slid around too much for my liking.

I tried a single pocket page, divided it off down the middle and stacked two slabs on top of each other. Seemed to work ok, but still not ideal.

Ultimately I bought a case from harbor freight to store them in.

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

UltraPro once made pages specifically for PSA slabs. They were hard plastic, and the slaps snapped in. The fit perfectly, but were pretty thick and 10 pages would fill a 3.5" binder, so it wasn't terribly efficient.
    They stopped making them about '05, and if you can find them now they go for a pretty strong amount. The CFO of UltraPro was my sons soccer coach about '03 and gave me a case of them. They made them for Beckett and PSA slabs, but the demand wasn't high and they dropped the line. I'll post some pictures in a bit.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2018 11:54AM

Here’s a sample

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    CdnOsfanCdnOsfan Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2018 12:23PM

I use ULTRA PRO 4 pocket pages and put my slabs in team bags to help hold them in. Works ok.

• Options

@Griffins said:

Here’s a sample

Yes, those are the ones i was referring to!!

Thank you. If you ever decide to move a couple, l.k and I'll pay ya'.

Thanks again!