Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1980-82 Steelers Boy Scouts Terry Bradshaw

Having trouble locating this card for my TB Master Set so giving this forum a shot. Let me know if you have one or see one during your card hunting!

Looks like this:

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kcherevkakcherevka Posts: 109 ✭✭✭

Giving this a bump as I'm still looking. One person contacted me but never responded when I wrote back. If anyone sees one at the National, please let me know! Thank you!

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, sweet card I’ve never seen! Good luck!

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

Thanks, man!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 17, 2019 1:58AM

You can try Columbia city collectibles. They have a list on their website and it says they had two boy scouts terry bradshaw cards at one time. It says the cards were membership drive cards, whatever that means. They have an email address for the owners/ operators of the site, so maybe you could email them about it. According to the site there were two available at one time. The website and card lists are from 2008, so I don't know if they are still in business or if they still have the cards, but you could email them and see what they say about it. Just a thought.

• Options

Really appreciate the effort! Yep, I’ve come across them during my frequent searches and have reached out. They seem to just sell on eBay now and the Bradshaws sold a long time ago. Thanks for keeping me in mind!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

I kind of figured you might have run across them in your searches. If I run across it some time, I'll let you know. I hope you find it . I'll keep a look out for the Swedish Sportscaster also.