Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Lots of gold- ALL SOLD

whybwhyb Posts: 26
edited October 29, 2018 6:06AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

11k takes ALL of it. I live 15 minutes from Baltimore and can be @ the upcoming show any day to do sale in person with cash.

-Mike

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Not sure why the pictures got all out of jumbled up....but this is 15 coins in total.

1. 1851 Type 1
    2. 1895 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle
    3. 1897-S $20 Double Eagle
    4. 1900 $20 Double Eagle (ANACS MS-62)
    5. 1906 $2.50 Quarter Eagle
    6. 1907 $5 Half Eagle (PCGS AU-58)
    7. 1908 $5 Half Eagle
    8. 1915 $2.50 Indian Quarter Eagle
    9. 1915 $5 Half Eagle (PCGS AU-55)
    10. 1926 $10 Indian Gold Eagle
    11. 1986 $5 1/10oz Gold Eagle
    12. 1986 $10 1/4oz Gold Eagle
    13. 1986 $25 1/2oz Gold Eagle
    14. 1986 $50 1oz Gold Eagle
    15. 1987 $50 1oz Gold Eagle
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 24, 2018 6:09AM

Would you be willing to ship coins on approval to well established members here with good references prior to being paid? We've had several new members with very low post counts sell coins here and then not ship the coins after being paid. Members here are very wary of scammers using the BST to scam forum members.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    whybwhyb Posts: 26
    edited October 24, 2018 6:22AM

@PerryHall said:
    Would you be willing to ship coins on approval to well established members here with good references prior to being paid? We've had several new members with very low post counts sell coins here and then not ship the coins after being paid. Members here are very wary of scammers using the BST to scam forum members.

I would not be willing to ship to ANYONE without having been paid. BUT I would be willing to take the 3% hit on Pay Pal fees so that the buyer and myself are protected.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

When dragging and dropping images it works best to do them one at a time and in order, otherwise the page arranges them by which uploaded first. Can really screw with a post.

• Options

@Jinx86 said:
    When dragging and dropping images it works best to do them one at a time and in order, otherwise the page arranges them by which uploaded first. Can really screw with a post.

Aw, okay - thank you. I'll try to edit the original section. Thanks!!!

• Options
    bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Whyb
    1st Welcome to the board. You will find , for the most part there are a lot of highly qualified and we'll known trustworthy buyers and dealers here. Occasionally you will find a scammer.

• Options
    Yacorie1Yacorie1 Posts: 169 ✭✭✭

Do you have prices?

• Options

@Yacorie1 said:
    Do you have prices?

Whole lot for 11k

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rotating the reverse pictures to show the coin in the correct position would help us examine them better. Also, it's a pretty big risk to buy this amount of raw gold from a new member... just saying. Any interest in selling items individually? I may have a little interest.

• Options

@jwitten said:
    Rotating the reverse pictures to show the coin in the correct position would help us examine them better. Also, it's a pretty big risk to buy this amount of raw gold from a new member... just saying. Any interest in selling items individually? I may have a little interest.

Tell me how to take better pictures and I would be more than happy to oblige. What is the correct position that you're speaking of. I understand the hesitation and concern. My ebay name is exspank12, I've sold gold and bullion a couple of times over the years (whenever there is a sellers special), I have 100% positive feedback. I am as honest as possible, because at the end of the day, I want to be able to buy and sell whenever I please and not have to worry about someone having a bad taste in their mouth when working with me.

I am not opposed to selling them separately; unfortunately I just need the money at this point in time.

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just mean show the back side of the coin facing the correct position. They are upside down.

• Options

@jwitten said:
    I just mean show the back side of the coin facing the correct position. They are upside down.

Just re-posted the pictures, in dated order, with the back flipped.

• Options

Friday bump

• Options

10.5k takes all of it!

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have to tried to sell this lot to a dealer?

• Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pocketpiececommems said:
    Have to tried to sell this lot to a dealer?

I'd be Real curious what a dealer would pay for the lot.

I'd like to see some individual pricing IF your going that route.

I'd like that $5 pcgs AU 55 Indian.

• Options

I sold to a dealer @ the Whitman Winter Expo Saturday morning 10.3k took everything. You can close this thread.