Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Summerleague basketball READ

I will be attending the Rocky Mountain Review (NBA Summerleague) from July 19-27. The teams at this even include... Bulls, Cavs, Mavericks, Nuggets, Grizzlies, Suns, Trailblazers, Rockets, Raptors and Jazz. NOW THIS IS THE FUN PART. At this event it is fairly simple to get autographs. I collect bkb autographs so I will be looking for things to get signed. The rookies from each team will MOST LIKELY be at this event which means I need magazine covers, magazine articles (WANT FULL MAGAZINE NOT CUT OUTS), cards, 8x10's of the players drafted as well as players added to each teams roster. If you'd be willing to trade the items listed above of the players I need (i'll post rosters once they are listed on NBA.com) then please leave your e-mail addy. Last year I was lucky enough to get Chandler, Curry, Damon Stoudamire, Diop, Eddie Griffin, Tiny Archibald, Shane Battier. This year (if no trades occur) the players drafted at these picks would be there 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, so I am very excited. Right now I am looking for items listed a few lines up of, Yao Ming (especially ESPN cover), Jay Williams, Drew Gooden, Dunleavy, Nickoloz Tskidishvili, Caron Butler, Nene Hilaro, DuJuan Wagner, Wilcox, Qyntel Woods. I know most if not all of these players have appeared in Slam or ESPN the magazine, and many on covers. If you have anything please HOLD it for me image

Thanks
Jeff
p.s. the multiple auto's will (most likely) be given to individuals that help me image THANKS AGAIN

Comments