Home Q & A Forum

Question about BST

thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have maybe 20 or so world coins I would like to sell. None of them are very high dollar. In fact mostly low dollar. All raw.

Do these type of listings get any interest on the world bst? I plan on opening an eBay account soon, should I just wait and sell on there?

Comments

• KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have heard of folks buying them by the weight because most are not silver. If you have time, Ebay may be a good place. Can you post examples.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I should have said they are mostly silver coins, low grade, from late 19th cent to mid 20th century.

I just didn't know if that kind of coin would sell here.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

So take a few sharp close up images of them obv and rev and show us what you got. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

@Namvet69 said:
    So take a few sharp close up images of them obv and rev and show us what you got. Peace Roy

OK. I'll try to get that done tonight. Thanks!!

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

Also go to en.ucoin.net then bookmark it cause this is where you can research each coin by country, date, denomination, composition and get an idea what they were worth in new condition. Obviously wear lowers the value but you could bundle them up and get something for them as a package deal. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

Thank you