Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Sergio Garcia Proven Right

It starts pouring down rain like it did friday, but Tiger is still playing today. And they delay Play. NBT
The only thing you can`t get rid of by losing it, is your temper!!! Heres an idea, if everyone would mind their own business we would all get along better!!!!

Comments

• Options
    There wasnt Thunder and Lightning Friday, and there WAS today...

So its Apples and Oranges......
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Totally disagree with you on this one.1st of all Tiger played in as hard a rain on Friday as anyone else.The standing water issue was muted as they gave the players relief & also if you're not aware of it;Padrig Harrington posted his low round playing late on Friday like Sergio did.
    As the previous post also pointed out there was lightning today & there wasn't any on Friday.After watching Sergio crumble under the pressure today it just goes to prove that Tiger is the best out there.Not even Mickelson who didn't even have to play with Tiger in the same group could handle the pressure.Tiger left the door open but nobody even knocked or let alone came in.
    Can't wait for the British Open next;we will both be rooting bigtime for the best golfer on the planet!!!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options
    REAL TALLENT NEVER NEED AN EXCUSE...................

• Options

Think before you post. There was lightning and thunder on Sunday. None on Friday. The only thing Sergio proved is that he is one of the world's best golf players and that he is golf's biggest whiner.

He also proved he is easy rattle by rude comments ( he flipped off the NY crowd after a rude comment was thrown at him on Saturday)

Sergio lost a lot of respect this last weekend with his comments, his attitude towards the weather, his attitude towards the NY fans, and especially his mannerism of play. Him standing over the ball for 25+ seconds before he hits it is not natural. He looks like a freak. I'm an avid golfer and avid golf fan for the last 16 years. I am among many many people that think Sergio looks like a freak when he's over the ball for that long.
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.
  • Options
    UofA-we have to agree with you on the Sergio thing.My son even counted those waggles & sometimes he had over 20 of them & stood over the ball for almost a minute as well.All that prep time & he still was hitting some very bad shots.
    He's young tho & has some growing up to do just like some people on here.He hopefully learned from this weekend more about how to act & react.He still has a long way to go tho before he can challenge Tiger in a major.He crumbled like a cookie under the pressure & was never a threat to Tiger.
    CJ & I can't wait for the British Open coming up soon.Tiger has 2 down & 2 to go!! GO TIGER!!!
    Bob & CJ
    Dad & Son

! ! UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! !
    ! ! Greatest Country on Earth ! !
    ! ! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE ! !

WANTS:Nicer Cal Ripken Inserts.
    Also want RCs of current Football-Hockey future stars.

Bobstarvet@aol.com

References:We have traded with many traders on this forum.We can provide list on request.
  • Options

British open will be great. Last years was excellent with Duval winning it. Can't wait.
    Looking for former University of Arizona NBA RC's in PSA or BGS 9's/GEM MINT grades. Die hard University of Arizona and Bay Area Sports fan.
  • Options
    If I could shoot 70 at a course like that, and had to waggle 100 times Id do it image
    Thats alot of $$$$$ for 4th place, but I agree he has to be a pain to golf with doing that crap......
    He did apoligize too, its kinda understandable.. The crowd wasnt exactly a normal golf crowd.....

Id get po'd if someone screamed at me while I was making a shot......
    Am I speaking Chinese?