Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970's PSA REGISTRY SPECIAL?

came in just in time to take advantage of PSA60's special (still haven't got them back). Now they're doing 80's special. Did I miss the 70's special deal or do you think they'll be having one? I have a few hundred Black Beauties that are potential 9's the drumming hotdog would love them and I aim to pleaseimage
"All my life I've been searching for something"

Comments

• Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Its the beating wiener, not the drumming hotdog image-- but you are correct that he would love 'em if they are in that type of condition.

The 70s Special was prior to the 60s special. I have not heard when to expect another.
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    Save yourself the trouble of submitting and make me a deal!image
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    I really wish the 70's special would return, or even be permanently priced at $6 minimum 25 cards. For the later years it's no different in price to 100 except I can submit less at a time that way image
  • Options
    mcastaldimcastaldi Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    I can't imagine the 70s special not returning. This has to be the "sweet spot" for PSA for the next year or two.

Mike
    So full of action, my name should be a verb.
  • Options
    Mike - Let's hope they find their "sweet spot" again. image
  • Options
    That was quite a sweet spot, I submitted more cards during that special than I have during my membership to PSA. I wish it would return though, because I have a few nice 74's that I'm itching to send in, but don't want to pay $10 a card for.