Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Aaron Judge T Heritage RC Gold Refractor 1/5~ What's it's value?

MLBdaysMLBdays Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

This card, being a low pop, I can't find a sale for this card......can anybody give me an estimate for the value of it? Thanks very much.........

Comments

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have one of the 5 as well, I believed only the two have surfaced, and paid 2750.

Instagram: mattyc_collection

• Options
    edited October 16, 2018 11:33AM

The Judge Heritage Run is so much fun to hunt down and put together. Just missed seeing the 1/1 Super when it surfaced several months back. Very salty about that!

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

Impressive! You seem to be missing the base card though!

• Options

It's a great card to have for any Judge collector— certainly considered a key card, his XRC. Lots of options with it, in terms of base, refractor, etc.

• Options
    edited October 17, 2018 9:11AM

First fork in the collecting road would be Auto or Non-Auto.

For the Auto cards, I would say any of the following are dynamite, based on collector preference:

2017 Topps Heritage Real One Auto (Blue or Red Ink)
    2017 Topps Archives 1983 design Fan Favorite Auto
    2017 Topps Archives 1959 Bazooka design Auto
    2017 Topps Archives 1960 Rookie Stars design Auto
    2013 Bowman XRC

• Topps Chrome is also a solid choice.

For Non-Auto Judge RCs...

Topps Heritage #214 rarer variations
    Topps Archives #62 rarer variations

I think some of the best Judge cards to own are the 1/1 Transcendent HR patches and autos. The patches are especially noteworthy since the jersey used in them was worn for two of his record setting 52 HRs in 2017. Each patch or auto card is a 1/1 with a retro Topps design. It seems like many collectors didn't read the back of the patch cards and realize the significance of the jersey, and so myself and a few other Judge collectors I know were able to pick up those that surfaced early on for pretty good prices.

Here are some examples for reference of the cards mentioned above (though the Bazooka and Rookie Stars pictured here are the black bordered ones).

• Options
    krisd3279krisd3279 Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭

Those Judge cards in the 86T design would look nice next to an 86T Mattingly.

Kris

My 1971 Topps adventure - Davis Men in Black

• Options

Funny you mention that; 86 Topps Donnie is my favorite card of all time in terms of sheer aesthetic. I often have it beside the Judge on my desk at work!