Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

building sets vintage topps

i am building sets 1960-1975 topps baseball, 1968 football, 1972 hockey, 1969 basketball i am full with huge doubles,, looking to fill gaps and trade with my dups... i have a ss i can send anyone that i working on that has what cards i need for any given year its not done yet but in progress..i am just looking fill slots dont care if i get high priced mints, prefer lower grade ones that dont cost as much in trade. email me with your email i can send you my ss.. jeff@mjb-technology.com i would have postged ss here but dont see any way to attach an excel ss,.

Comments

• Options

i am building sets 1960-1975 topps baseball, 1968 football, 1972 hockey, 1969 basketball i am full with huge doubles,, looking to fill gaps and trade with my dups... i have a ss i can send anyone that i working on that has what cards i need for any given year its not done yet but in progress..i am just looking fill slots dont care if i get high priced mints, prefer lower grade ones that dont cost as much in trade. email me with your email i can send you my ss.. jeff@mjb-technology.com i would have postged ss here but dont see any way to attach an excel ss,.

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭

Are ungraded cards that would grade PSA 3 or lower desirable?

Jim

• Options
    bammerbbbammerbb Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

I have a lot of 1960 and 1961 topps baseball if you're interested. They are not graded, and I do have one 1973 topps baseball #20 that's graded 9. It's Stan Bahnsen. I would be willing to trade, I'm looking for well centered cards both front and back. I's take anything 5 or above if I like it. Please let me know