Home Q & A Forum
Options

Need a little help!

I came across a couple of waffled coins, can anyone tell me if they are rare, or worth anything?
1. 2011 d Kennedy half dollar (waffled).
2. 2008 d Andrew Jackson gold dollar (waffled).
3. 2016 d Richard Nixon gold dollar (waffled).
4. Blank gold dollar planchette (waffled).
5. 2013 s Ohio quarter (waffled, with visible error)
6. 2013 s Nevada quarter (waffled).
7. 2014 s Virginia quarter (waffled).
8. 2011 d Dime (waffled, with visible error).
All of the coins listed seem like top grade coins, but I am far from an expert, I am just starting my collection and any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Options

Sorry my camera is not very coin friendly.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very NICE! Care to tell us jealous collectors the "story?"

You'll need to go online or consult one of the error guys for pricing. @ErrorsOnCoins

• Options

@Insider2 , they were given to me by a neighbor who's yard i landscaped this summer. Thank you for the reffrence.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2018 4:57PM

I tagged one of the error dealers. Put you Post on the U'S coin forum here and you'll get quick answers.

• Options

Sounds great thanks.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had to get off my phone and jump on the PC to see them clearer. Very nice.

Thanks for sharing!

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks like you have them on a small piece of something so they are not touching your hands, which is good. The dollar coins will tarnish in no time if you touch them.

That is a nice haul. No idea on value. We're not talking thousands but somewhere in the hundreds (probably low end hundreds).

I will now be left wondering how your neighbor came across these - it is a nice cross section of modern waffled coins.