Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

eBay 15% off today until 6pm PST

U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

You all know the drill! No coins and paper money, but there may be “misposted” deals out there. :)

Feel free to post anything that you may find...or use the corresponding thread I have on the BST forum.

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 valid from 8:00 AM PT on September 27, 2018 until 6:00 PM PT on September 27, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0927/69157.html

Comments

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

End of the quarter specials! If there aren't Ebay Bucks it seems there is a coupon. Best time to buy in my opinion.

• Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭

good deal

• Options
    tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up. It didn't show up for me on "My eBay" but the code worked on a new toner cartridge for my printer. Saved six bucks.

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

I spent too much on eBay because these kind of deal. Can’t find things to buy

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the code?

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options

Sorry, missed your link,
    PICKSOON is the code

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

• Options

Thank you thank you!
    I saved $50 on an Ipad mini 4 for use as a display screen on the controller for my new drone.

I am now fully equipped for taking photographs of coins from a full 400' up, like some ebay sellers.

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks picked up some 18kt gold.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file