NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 26, 2018 8:39PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Go Brewers!!! And here it is...

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

Nice!

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Thanks!

• Options
    NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭

Awesome, thanks for posting!

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

Thank u

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

wow ty

• Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭

charge your battery :)

• Options
    edited September 27, 2018 6:04AM

@coinspacks said:
    charge your battery :)

I was waiting to post until my battery % matched the savings %. Nailed it. :)

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess if you live in Washington state, you now have to pay the internet sales tax, the seller has to add the tax on to the sale. e bay is going to do it automatic starting Jan 1st

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads-up.

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27, 2018 10:27AM

Awesome! Just snagged a PSA 8 pack for my 70-85 Topps** Run. 15 down 1 to go.

**substituted OPC for the non Topps years.

Kevin

• Options
    GreenSneakersGreenSneakers Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭

I just got email on this offer from ebay...14 hours after the OP ... I wonder how they sequence notifications

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@coinpalice said:
    I guess if you live in Washington state, you now have to pay the internet sales tax, the seller has to add the tax on to the sale. e bay is going to do it automatic starting Jan 1st

Yay

• Options

@MLBdays said:
    @NGS428 ~I have you to thank for this!"")

It was the least I could do. :smile:

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinpalice said:

I live in Washington state, have yet to pay sales tax on any Ebay purchases. My last one was a week ago.

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tabe said:

@coinpalice said:

I live in Washington state, have yet to pay sales tax on any Ebay purchases. My last one was a week ago.

sales tax announcement from e bay
    As you may know, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of South Dakota in June 2018, which removed the requirement that certain retailers have a physical presence in a state in order for that state to impose sales tax obligations on these retailers.
    Some states have extended the tax collection obligation to marketplaces. We believe this ruling is unfair to small businesses and will continue to call for greater simplicity. In the meantime, we’re working to find the best way to support our sellers.
    What this means for eBay sellers: Regardless of where you’re physically located, if you sell to buyers in certain states, those states may require you to collect applicable taxes on your transactions.
    Therefore, based on these new laws, we will calculate, collect, and remit sales tax for orders shipped to customers in the following states on the following schedule:
    Washington—starting Jan 1, 2019
    Pennsylvania— starting July 1, 2019
    Oklahoma—starting July 1, 2019
    Once we start collecting tax in these states, you do not need to take any action. There are no extra charges or fees for this service. Prior to these dates, please continue to collect and remit tax in these states and comply with any other applicable requirements they impose.
    There are no opt-outs for selling items into the states listed above, or out of eBay automatically collecting sales tax for items shipped to the states above.
    Additional states will likely be added to the above list. Stay informed on the Help pages.
    For more information on these new tax requirements, we recommend that you consult with your tax advisor. If you do not have a tax advisor, we’ve partnered with Avalara and TaxJar and they will have specific insights into the best course of action for you.
    As always, thank you for selling on eBay.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you take a walk they'll tax your feet.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Have taken advantage of a few of these thus far (15% and one 20%). Anyone aware of a pattern as to when these occur?

• Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭

The bulk of the eBay Bucks promos and flash coupons that eBay gives out usually take place in the last month of each quarter (March, June, September and December). You may see a few in the other months but I would start saving for December as that is when you will see promotions once or twice a week (sometimes Bucks, sometimes coupons, sometimes both in the same week).

Steve
  • Options
    PatsGuy5000PatsGuy5000 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Thanks