Ohhhh !!! :'(

Timbuk3
  • Options
    AthenaAthena Posts: 439 ✭✭✭

:/

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet the RSO gets pudding with his dinner. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

????

thefinn
  • Options
    ZsmartieZsmartie Posts: 135 ✭✭✭

For so many years I watched Bill Cosby and I thoroughly enjoyed him. And for him to IMO absolutely destroy his reputation is beyond me. It almost destroys my feelings to so many actors. Anymore I am not sure which ones actually lead a good and respectable life. Why? I guess there are too many outside influences and distractions. But still, what happened to your moral values? It is sad.

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zsmartie said:
    For so many years I watched Bill Cosby and I thoroughly enjoyed him. And for him to IMO absolutely destroy his reputation is beyond me. It almost destroys my feelings to so many actors. Anymore I am not sure which ones actually lead a good and respectable life. Why? I guess there are too many outside influences and distractions. But still, what happened to your moral values? It is sad.

It’s the society’s fault. As long as one has power (monetary, political, religious, atheletic, etc.), one can do anything & get away w/it. Not only in the US, but everywhere in the world.

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Predators have disguises of all forms. Weinstein, Spacey, Feinstein, etc etc
    They are all about, and sometimes they get caught and punished.

Glad they got this one. Need to get a lot more and then maybe the prey can relax a bit.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KollectorKing said: "It’s the society’s fault. As long as one has power (monetary, political, religious, atheletic, etc.), one can do anything & get away w/it.

Absolutely true, The two tier justice system is present in this country in every field you mentioned. Some of the crooks, traitors, and abusers are finally given what they deserve. Other individuals who have been shown to have committed more grievous acts are ignored and given a pass. :(

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27, 2018 9:45AM

“Other individuals who have been shown to have committed more grievous acts are ignored and given a pass. :(

For the time being; look how long it took to lock up the likes of oj, Dr. Hustletable, Sandusky, Spector, etc, whereas Kobe beef paid the victim off so she refused to testify.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Forget time being...FOREVER!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file