Best way to buy nice Zeppelin Stamps?

I don't really collect Stamps. Oh, I have a few and my Grandma gave me her accumlation when I was a Kid (those are all long gone 😣) . Ive always had in mind that I wanted some of those Zeppelin Stamps in wonderful Mint , never Hinged, mint gum, certified, etsc, etc. So are these a safe buy now? Are values dropping like a stone? I saw some nice ones offered a few years ago but at around $10,000 for a set of 3, I passed..... really quick.

Lately, I've seen uncertified singles at around maybe $400 up to around maybe $600. Didn't really get too much into it, I was just doing a quick scan.

Anyway, how is the world of Stamps going? I still have an appreciation for Stamps gained as a Kid learning many tidbits of History from them. The Zeppelin Stamps have always been my Holy Grail. Maybe it's time to just Go For It?

*** urgent message for Mr. Osama(Twin Towers) Bin Laden : I have a free WTC "Death Coin" Set for you. Please reply with your shipping address. For the safety of your Coins they will be hand delivered by Armed Agents of the CIA Courier Services. *** Coins successfully delivered May 1, 2011