Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Can anyone figure set and maker on this photo?

bammerbbbammerbb Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
edited September 24, 2018 10:17PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Can anyone recognize and know who made these? 12 pictures to the set, Maris, Ford, Yogi, Howard etc. My buddy who sold them to me (and 2 other sets in one package) couldn't elicit any info from the people who sold them to him. Guess I should have waited, but all the pics were nice.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me. -- Brian

Comments

• Options

I tried putting in a scan, but I must be doing something wrong, it seemed to transfer. Any Help? Please and thank you.

• Options

• Options
    KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭

It is a team issued picture pack and PSA calls it 1955-1957 N.Y. YANKEES PICTURE PACK MICKEY MANTLE BATTING

• Options

Hmmm I didn't get that far in the set list. Thanks a big bunch for the information. Now if I could find the other 2 sets I have.

• Options

Well I went and looked at the set and about 1/2 of them are different players than some of mine. I'm going to have to look for my other sets, unless there is another set in the registry list.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

When you find them go to the registry and find a master set with photos. This will tell you a lot.

My set might help, I have most of the "J" Photos from the 1960's although it's Killebrew. If your photos are all Yankees, find a Mantle master set with photos and you should be able to get some answers.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

@JoeBanzai said:
    When you find them go to the registry and find a master set with photos. This will tell you a lot.

My set might help, I have most of the "J" Photos from the 1960's although it's Killebrew. If your photos are all Yankees, find a Mantle master set with photos and you should be able to get some answers.

You hit the nail on the head sir. I just took the first one alphabetically (Berra) and found the right slots for 2 out of the pictures of Yogi I have. I know what to look for now, so I may send the 2 Berras in when I renew my club membership. Thanks again to you Joe, and to everyone who helped.