Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

PSA 9's FS: '92 Ohio State Katie Smith & '76 Bucks Alex English

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭

The Katie Smith ($105 shipped) is a pop 1 and the Alex English ($80 shipped) is a pop 3 and his only issue in a Bucks uniform.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

I have to ask. Who is Katie Smith?

• steel75steel75 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭

@markj111 said:
    I have to ask. Who is Katie Smith?

Ohio State/ WNBA

1970's Steelers, Vintage Indians
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭

She was elected to the Naismith Basketball HOF earlier this year.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Thanks.

edited September 26, 2018 8:33PM

Scan available.

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

She is the all time leading scorer in woman's professional basketball

3X Olympic gold medalist

Great seller here 100% trustworthy

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets

Combined 2 of my FS threads and added images.