Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTT: Cards for your time

TrevTrev Posts: 333 ✭✭✭

Hope everyone is well! Having been a member of this forum for many years, I know it is an easy place to find opinions :)

I have been working on a project for some time now and am looking for a few folks to help me out. It is a new marketplace website/mobile app to buy and sell sports cards & memorabilia. My goal with this platform is to add transparency to the hobby, while cutting out the high commission fees. I have been personally testing the site with some friends over the past few weeks and would now love to hear some opinions from others.

I am looking to trade cards for any feedback, suggestions, issues/bugs you may encounter. Below is a small sample of some cards I am offering to trade, and I will continue to add more. Each participant can select 1-3 cards below and I will pay the shipping. The only cost to anyone participating is your time, which is greatly appreciated.

If you are interested, please PM me for the website/app info as I do not want to come across as spamming the board.

Trev

eBay - trevordoveyauctions

Comments

• Options
    edited September 30, 2018 6:52PM

• Options

Thank you to those who have participated thus far, it is super helpful and very appreciated. If anyone else is interested please let me know.

Thank You!
    Trev

• Options

@Trev said:
    Hope everyone is well! Having been a member of this forum for many years, I know it is an easy place to find opinions :)

I have been working on a project for some time now and am looking for a few folks to help me out. It is a new marketplace website/mobile app to buy and sell sports cards & memorabilia. My goal with this platform is to add transparency to the hobby, while cutting out the high commission fees. I have been personally testing the site with some friends over the past few weeks and would now love to hear some opinions from others.

I am looking to trade cards for any feedback, suggestions, issues/bugs you may encounter. Below is a small sample of some cards I am offering to trade, and I will continue to add more. Each participant can select 1-3 cards below and I will pay the shipping. The only cost to anyone participating is your time, which is greatly appreciated.

If you are interested, please PM me for the website/app info as I do not want to come across as spamming the board.

Trev

Would like to give it a shot