Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Browns WIN!!!!! - Time to share some special items...

ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭

To celebrate the Browns first win is 635 days, here are the full panels of all three of the hand cut Jimmy Brown cards!

I've had these for a few years but have never posted them here. Some day I may get the nerve to cut them and get them graded (the horror!).

Comments

• Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Love that Bazooka box!

52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

Nice Scott!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are all great but agree that Bazooka box is amazing.

• Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! All are incredible but that Bazooka box is off the charts!

Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have never seen the National City Bank before, Scott.

I have to say - I really like the Topps panel - what year is that?

Thanx for sharing buddy.

Mike
  • Options
    saucywombatsaucywombat Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

Wife is from Cleveland and we were definitely watching. We figured it was a win-win because either they'd win or they'd lose and the team would almost certainly fire Hue Jackson and put Todd Haley at the helm.

Mayfield in the game was a real bonus.

Great cards as well. Really like the Bazooka box and the Post cereal is interesting to me as it has one of the few cards for Joe Morrison who was the head football coach at South Carolina (passed in 1988 while still HC of heart attack).

Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com
  • Options
    GreenSneakersGreenSneakers Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭

First of all, I can’t believe you’d ever cut those. Big brass ones if you do. Is it profitable to do so?

Second, has a third party provider ever offered the service of cutting out hand cuts? All sorts of liability issues of it went wrong I guess, but i bet there would be some level of market interest?

• Options

@Stone193 said:
    Have never seen the National City Bank before, Scott.

I have to say - I really like the Topps panel - what year is that?

Thanx for sharing buddy.

The bazooka is from '59

• Options

Scott, those are AMAZING!. You must be the only guy on earth with that trifecta...GO BROWNS!!!

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

Awesome!

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

About the Nat'l City Bank sheet. Wonder why the players names were not on each "card". And is the sheet blank on the reverse?

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

@BLUEJAYWAY said:
    About the Nat'l City Bank sheet. Wonder why the players names were not on each "card". And is the sheet blank on the reverse?

The cards are not blank on the back. It's half advertising and half player info.