Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1975 SSPC

I found a few of these a few months back and I knew I had a bunch somewhere. I have 1 collector who asked for these , is there any others interested in the star cards graded? LMK and I'll send them out.

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in any Phillies in PSA 10 -- but I know that you have historically had some difficulty getting back the vintage 10s. ;-)

Good luck if you submit them, though. If they are as fresh as you say, perhaps you will start getting a few more 10's. It is pretty easy on this issue to distinguish between 8s and 9s (unlike many other years). But I'm not sure there is a huge following for this set yet, because of its abundance.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure there's a huge abundance of these. Compared to Topps there miniscule. Compared to other issues, maybe. I've seen a few sets lately and they bring $60-$100 each I believe. I know there not the hottest thing around but there a real nice set that one day could be more desired. I dont have complete sets. I have only 4 of the seven series. I have about 20 of each.
  • Options
    Bob- I would be interested in Bench, Perez, Morgan and Rose (can't remember if they ALL have cards in this set) if in PSA 9 or better. Thanks
  • Options
    Seaver, Kaat, Garvey, Randy Jones, Sal Bando, Burroughs, Gossage, and Fisk would be of great interest in me, 9 or better. Not positive if Jones has a card or not in the set, but I'd bet the house on the others. If you have any of those guys singles (1975 SSPC), and you would like to sell them ungraded, PM or e-Mail me. ianthegreatone73@msn.com

Thanks, Ian