Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Tony Gwynn & Chris Mullin Collection For Sale

cgcmgrcgcmgr Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey all you Tony Gwynn fans and collectors out there. I built up quite a large Tony Gwynn card collection over the years. The collection consists of game used, autos, 1 of 1s and oddballs. I started with the idea of trying to collect every cards produced for him or as close as I could get. With over 10,000 cards produced it was pretty much impossible. However, I did try my hardest and put together quite a collection. I invested too much time and money into this project and its time to let it go. I have all my cards listed in Word files (Should have done Excel files, but too late now) and I can email them at request. I'm looking to sell the collection as a whole, but this isn't in stone. Most of the cards are in binders and top loaders. I'd really like to take the time to go through them all and place all the thicker cards in top loaders for better protection, but that may be at another time.

Anyone interested please reply here or PM me. I will email my lists at your request.

Thanks,
Chris

Love '83 Topps. Looking to put together a PSA 10 set.

Comments

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

do you have any 1998 Bowmans Best Atomic Refractors or 1997 Bowmans Best Refractor or Atomic Refractor Autos?

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options

Sorry, I do not.

• Options

I'll take a look at the list

• Options

Hello.
    Fellow Gwynn collector.
    I'd be happy to take a look at that list also. You can email me at timgilara@hotmail.com

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AllinforGwynns said:
    Hello.
    Fellow Gwynn collector.
    I'd be happy to take a look at that list also. You can email me at timgilara@hotmail.com

The OP hasn't logged in here since last Feb, so I would guess it's unlikely you'll get a response.

• Options

Just bumping this thread. I did reply to some PMs in the last few years, but I never got my act together and full cataloged the collection. Well, I finally took the time, what 3 years later? The collection is now in an Excel file with prices etc. All cards and pieces are accounted for. Feel free to PM me your email address and I'll email the file back. Thanks for the interest and looking.

• Options

Hey all you Chris Mullin fans and collectors out there. I built up a decent Chris Mullin card collection over the years. The collection consists of game used, autos, a few 1 of 1s and oddballs. I started with the idea of trying to collect every card produced for him or as close as I could get. With a total of around 1900 cards produced I thought it was attainable, but things got in the way and I just don't have the time. I have all my cards listed in an Excel file that I can email at request. I'm looking to sell the collection as a whole, but this isn't in stone. Most of the cards are in binders and top loaders.

If of any interest, feel free to PM me your email address or respond here and I'll send you the list. Thanks for the interest and looking.

Scans are available at your request.

Chris

• Options

Oh and scans are available on request.

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭

Good luck!

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS