Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

1988 France 10 Francs Bimetal NGC PR 68 Ebay

CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,

Comments

• ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

That's a beautiful bimetallic, but a bit out of my price range. I try to keep up with new bimetals from countries that haven't issued one before. Keeps me busy and they are fun to collect. Wouldn't it be great if the US Mint put out a $1 or $5 bimetal? Pull the paper dollar at the same time. Never happen.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷

• CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

ttt

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,