Home Sports Talk

Broncos v. Raiders this weekend......

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

..... in Denver.

Hopefully both teams' current perfect records will remain unblemished :)>:)

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Broncos should destroy the Raiders, John Gtuden’s moves with this team tells me he is playing for draft picks- early ones

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even Gruden wonders what the hell the Raiders were thinking when they gave him so much money.
    He's sort of incompetent. No clue what he's doing. The Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers dream hire.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

My favorite team did not play very well, but it squeaked out a win on a game winning drive and field goal.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

just want to say something about Case Keenum. he's not an upper echelon QB by any stretch, but you'll be hard-pressed to find a better human being. he's from my hometown, so i've been privy to the kind of guy he is. he came back and spoke at a church this past off-season, and luckily i just happened to be back home at the time and was able to be there. if you like Tebow, he's cast in the same mold. he also spearheaded the development of an athletic center for troubled youths. just a highly impressive individual who is easy to root for.

After losing 4 games in a row, Denver puts a beat down on Arizona last night.

Granted Arizona is not very good this year, but what gives? Maybe Denver will play better than expected for the rest of the year.

@galaxy27 said:
    just want to say something about Case Keenum. he's not an upper echelon QB by any stretch, but you'll be hard-pressed to find a better human being. he's from my hometown, so i've been privy to the kind of guy he is. he came back and spoke at a church this past off-season, and luckily i just happened to be back home at the time and was able to be there. if you like Tebow, he's cast in the same mold. he also spearheaded the development of an athletic center for troubled youths. just a highly impressive individual who is easy to root for.

Not once have I ever heard a thing outside of football about Keenum, that’s nice to hear that he is a good guy

My favorite team is playing better and in the hunt for the final playoff spot.

Broncos now at .500 and posession a 3 game win streak. Here is hoping they run the table, finish 10-6 and join The Chiefs and Chargers in the playoffs.

They have definitely turned it around, kinda funny they get better after trading D Thomas