Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Northern borneon coins 1900-1950s

Hi all, I have a collection of uncleaned and ungraded Northern borneon coins and other world coins such as a Dei Grata 1801, do Pm me if y’all are interested.

Letting go my collections. Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your "die gratia 1801" is a modern counterfeit.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you TK. Can you school us briefly in what you know. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

So AK47 is new on CU. No history, could be bogus all the way around. Anyone know this guy? Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    Thank you TK. Can you school us briefly in what you know. Peace Roy

You can see that it's collar struck and that die elements are wrong and in-line with the modern souvenir-type counterfeits coming out of China over the last few decades.

• Options

Hey guys, I’ve been collecting these since a while back. Yes I can assure you I’m totally legit . :) do pm me if anyone is interested. Just wanna clear it in bulk

• Options

Thanks for pointing out the Die grata. Was kinda sceptical about it as I’ve googled it before. Cheers!

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder about the authenticity of the British Trade Dollars. Can you provide better images of just those coins?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options

Bump :)