Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

PCGS Gem Proof 3-Piece 1976 Silver Set Signed SOLD!

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2, 2018 6:33PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Very cool matching set with nice cameo contrast.

PCGS Slabbed "GEM PROOF" with signatures on the inserts of the quarter (Jack L. Ahr), half (Seth Huntington), and dollar (Dennis R. Williams).

SOLD!!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice set, great presentation box too.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    coastalpride85coastalpride85 Posts: 376 ✭✭✭

That is a very nice set. The bicentennial is my wife's absolute favorite strike

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen one of those before @Weiss , very nice and fair price :smile:
    Good luck with the sale
    :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    edited August 31, 2018 8:13AM

Thanks for the compliments. Bump for Friday! This is a really neat set and dirt cheap. Someone should snap this up!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    TOMTJCTOMTJC Posts: 22 ✭✭✭

interested, how do we make a deal?

• Options

I'll message you. Click on the little envelope icon, to the right of the globe icon, at the upper left of the screen.

--Severian the Lame
  • Options

For some reason this super set is STILL AVAILABLE and now REDUCED for Sunday!

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    TOMTJCTOMTJC Posts: 22 ✭✭✭

please contact me i want this set