Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

eBay Labor Day Selling Event: Sell Five for Free

VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought this was worth it's own thread. Similar to the recently ended ANA Selling Promo, go to myebay/selling and get 5 listing free (no FVFs). Be sure to activate the offer per instructions.

Labor Day Selling Event - Sell for Free!

Give selling a try and pay no fees! Applies to first five sales listed by September 5.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” from within the invitation email, the Promotion landing page, or from within the Promotional Offers module within My eBay. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion, or Saturday, August 25, 2018, will not be eligible for the Promotion.

What is the Promotion?
Invited sellers (“Sellers”) who activate the offer and then list pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein will pay no final value fees for the first five (5) sold items that were listed during the Promotion Period (the “Promotion”).

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

not seeing it. Hopefully will show up.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options

It's on my: "My eBay Selling Overview" page.

I hadn't sold on eBay for couple years and got both the ANA and this offer. If you don't see it by tomorrow give them a call and check.

This offer, and the previous ANA offer, can be worth several hundred dollars a piece. Worth a phone call for sure

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2018 7:53AM

Reads like the seller must have received this invitation;

"TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” from within the invitation email, the Promotion landing page, or from within the Promotional Offers module within My eBay..."

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

I get invited to most of their parties, hopefully the invite will appear.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2018 9:59AM

this should be the general link for opting in to the various types of offers for anyone not aware or for those wanting to double check. scroll to bottom or pand end button.

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• Options
    3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

...still waiting for the promo where eBay pulls the trigger and buys everything from my store at list ;)

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2018 10:04AM

@3keepSECRETif2rDEAD said:
    ...still waiting for the promo where eBay pulls the trigger and buys everything from my store at list ;)

I am waiting for a deep pocket collector to do the same with my store ;)

She or he would be very pleased as would I.

• Options

@oih82w8 said:
    Reads like the seller must have received this invitation;

"TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Please note: Invited sellers must activate the Promotion by selecting “Activate offer” from within the invitation email, the Promotion landing page, or from within the Promotional Offers module within My eBay..."

I didn't get an invitation and actually stumbled upon it when someone posted about the ANA offer that ended last night.

This offer runs through 09/05/18 and, if eligible, you will see it on your eBay Selling page at My eBay > Selling > Overview. Scroll down and here's what I get:

• Options
    MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 29, 2018 3:42PM

That is only for the listing fee, final value fees will still apply.

Edit: Wait, I see it at the bottom now. Maybe that only applies to new sellers?

• Options

@MorganMan94 said:
    That is only for the listing fee, final value fees will still apply.

Edit: Wait, I see it at the bottom now. Maybe that only applies to new sellers?

Don't know. I hadn't sold anything on eBay this year and just listed a few under the ANA offer. I am not a new seller, just dormant until last night.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

My selling area has the same as @MorganMan94 has...no Labor Day Event special. :(

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭✭✭

I rarely post coins, or anything really, for sale on ebay, the last one of these offers(it was the $20 max FVF) I got was the DAY AFTER I sold a coin for $880, I was upset. I managed to get the next sale on the offer so I guess it evens out.
    If I get this one maybe I'll post a couple things.

Collector, occasional seller

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file