Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

On ebay - 2 Regency holders, white rattler, 3 grading set coins, 1 Clinton Electrotype -ENDS TODAY!

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2, 2018 5:35AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Seller Lakesammman - enjoy looking.

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

Link a doodle do?

• Options
    EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

I looked ... and could only enjoy ... because I can't afford! :p

Nice coins!

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2018 5:52PM

I can't figure it out! :blush:

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options

Here you go - try advanced search...... :disappointed:

• Options
    U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beat me to it.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried the link but found nothing there !!! :'(

Timbuk3
  • Options
    U1chicagoU1chicago Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2018 8:19AM

@Timbuk3 said:

Looks like the link doesn’t work well on mobile. Try clicking the link and then requesting desktop version on your phone.

• Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

Link works for me on an iphone.

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Timbuk3 said:

Same result here

the ebay search system has been messed up/lousy for at least a couple of years for many users, you and I are among those lucky folks. Sellers with hundreds of items for sale, or just a few like the OP, show up as zero items for sale. Ebay is doing a great job of keeping corporate profits suppressed with all of their "improvements"

• Options
    edited August 29, 2018 6:49AM
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now the link works, very nice selections, thank you !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options

Pictures added to the OP - thanks for the 5-for-free ANA Coupon!

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of these days I would like to get one of those Regency Holders...one of these days.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options

Hey - today is the day!

Ok - well, maybe this weekend..... :D

• Options

Ends today!