Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Some of the great pieces sold. PCGS CAC GOLD BUST Half $2.5 $10 50c TYPE ETC. Warning EYE CANDY

Looking to show some important pieces sold this year, and to connect with collectors and investors for direct sales. Most of my business is done wholesale and many coins are sold before hitting the public. So please feel free to dm me or email me what you collect and buy at paradimecoins@gmail.com, and should any coins I have fit your criteria and automatic link of the piece will be sent to your email.

ANA member
NACA member
CDHCD member
CDN member
Industry Leading Dealer References Available

Free Shipping on all. Priority. Signature Confirmation. Fully Insured.

Please note most of these pictures are chosen because of their toning, but I do deal with other important rarities as well. To see more please check out my website paradimecoins.com and click on "show more" in the Past Coin section of the Home Page.

www.paradimecoins.com - Specializing in Top Pop Type PCGS CAC coins. Subscribe To Our NEWPs Mailing List

Comments

• Options
    csanotescsanotes Posts: 458 ✭✭✭

I can't wait to open this thread when I have a better wifi connection. So far, so good. Very savory

Chance favors the prepared mind.

• Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know the petigree and origin of the red 1855 Half cent.

Came from a private collection in NC (not known for many years) surfaced when heirs inherited collection. Was originally sent to NGC by private person on behalf of a family member. Was graded NGC MS-65RD. I had it for a while, and while I am not a half cent guy, I liked it a lot. A dealer friend of mine talked me into selling it to him, but I thought it had a good chance of getting crossed, maybe even bumped. So we made an agreement that if so, we would split the additional profit. Well he got it crossed, but not upgraded. He then sold it to a national dealer, who immediately got it upgraded to 5+ and cac'd. Posted on his site for a mere couple of days, if that long, then showed up at one of the auction companies, where it kicked as. Based on your pick, of it, you must have acquired it from the auction.

• Options

Not fair, save some good coins for the rest of us! ;)

• Options
    SSRSSR Posts: 235 ✭✭✭✭

@jdimmick said:
    I know the petigree and origin of the red 1855 Half cent.

Came from a private collection in NC (not known for many years) surfaced when heirs inherited collection. Was originally sent to NGC by private person on behalf of a family member. Was graded NGC MS-65RD. I had it for a while, and while I am not a half cent guy, I liked it a lot. A dealer friend of mine talked me into selling it to him, but I thought it had a good chance of getting crossed, maybe even bumped. So we made an agreement that if so, we would split the additional profit. Well he got it crossed, but not upgraded. He then sold it to a national dealer, who immediately got it upgraded to 5+ and cac'd. Posted on his site for a mere couple of days, if that long, then showed up at one of the auction companies, where it kicked as. Based on your pick, of it, you must have acquired it from the auction.

very interesting story! i was actually the guy in between the dealer and the auction. I sold it to somebody who then consigned it.

www.paradimecoins.com - Specializing in Top Pop Type PCGS CAC coins. Subscribe To Our NEWPs Mailing List

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, amazing !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    UltraHighReliefUltraHighRelief Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great coins!

• Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2018 9:56AM

Great coins but if not availalbe why post on the buy/sell board?

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thebigeng said:

“Looking to show some important pieces sold this year, and to connect with collectors and investors for direct sales.” ??

• Options

@KollectorKing said:

@thebigeng said:

“Looking to show some important pieces sold this year, and to connect with collectors and investors for direct sales.” ??

Hi @KollectorKing Apologies if this wasn't clear. I am basically looking to get in touch with collectors to sell coins to based on their want list. I also attached some photos of pieces I deal with for eye candy.

I did receive several messages thus far, so I thank everyone who reached out thus far.

• Options

@> @thebigeng said:

@thebigeng some of these have been sold already, but some of these are available. Please feel free to check them out at paradimecoins.com

Thank you

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SSR said:
    @> @thebigeng said:

@thebigeng some of these have been sold already, but some of these are available. Please feel free to check them out at paradimecoins.com

Thank you

I got it. My post was to answer @thebigeng’s question.

• Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

My apologies to @SSR and @Kollectorking. Thanks for posting and come back often! Anything for sale now you could tempt us with here? :):)

• Options

ohh. wow i got confused as well. > @KollectorKing said:

@SSR said:
    @> @thebigeng said:

Thank you

I got it. My post was to answer @thebigeng’s question.

AHHH. Haha ok that makes much more sense now! :D

• Options

@thebigeng

some more beauties to tempt. www.paradimecoins.com

• Options

bump