Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Speaking of Unopened... This was the steal of the Century

addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 24, 2018 5:27PM

Looks 100% legit.

Lots of sellers who specialize in other things like dolls have no idea what cards are worth.

I’ve picked up my fair share of “Home Run Deals” but this is AMAZING!!!!

• Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

No feedback left on it so hard to say if it went through.

PSA 8 pack prices

An incredible deal if completed!!

edited August 24, 2018 5:55PM

It’s probably worth 10-20k imo

Doll sellers don’t check auction history unfortunately.

I feel little bad for him/her but you gotta do your homework.

• mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Pack did not sell. I contacted the seller three days after it ended and she was selling it for her son and mistakenly left off a couple of zeros in the BIN price.

• ahopkinsahopkins Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where the heck would he (the seller) get it in the first place? I mean, it's not like this would be a common thrift store find.

Andy

edited August 24, 2018 5:58PM

@mikelowell25 said:
    Pack did not sell. I contacted the seller three days after it ended and she was selling it for her son and mistakenly left off a couple of zeros in the BIN price.

That’s good... Steas do happen but usually NEVER that good.

Weird tho it was never put back up.. makes me think it went through.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 24, 2018 6:02PM

@mikelowell25 said:

That makes more sense.

Probably sold off eBay after that.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 24, 2018 6:12PM

There was a discussion recently about a card listed for quite a bit less than normal by a high volume consignor. People were on both sides of the debate whether the seller should be able to say the listing was an error. In a case like this where the error is so agregious I have no problem with a seller not completing the transaction due to the size. Any buyer knows it’s not a $95 pack.

@Dpeck100 said:
    There was a discussion recently about a card listed for quite a bit less than normal by a high volume consignor. People were on both sides of the debate whether the seller should be able to say the listing was an error. In a case like this where the error is so agregious I have no problem with a seller not completing the transaction due to the size. Any buyer knows it’s not a $95 pack.

I’ve bought plenty of cards where the buyer canceled and said it was a error.

You can’t make them ship it to you so I just move on.

• GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

Honest error here. You can argue this from both ends as buyer and seller. I would of cancel too.

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could change the thread title to: This would have been the steal of the Century

;)