Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Breaking Down And Submitting $7.00 Bulk Sub

After "begging and pleading" PSA to have a special for 57 and newer cards for what seems like years, I am finally breaking down and submitting a bulk sub to take advantage of the $7.00 price before the price increase. Of course, I will kick myself if a special is provided come September 1st that is cheaper but I don't suspect that to happen. To hedge my bets, I have collated my pile down further to simply hit the 100 mark with, hopefully, the most bang for the buck. This will be my first submission since October of 2016 (wow, two years!!!).

Wish me luck and I wish everyone else luck who is doing this last push (I do however hope to get my cards back before 2024.... :)

Matt

Comments

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 24, 2018 11:28AM

There are probably a lot of people sending in bulk subs before the end of this month. I think a realistic expectation for receiving your grades and cards back would be right after the holidays. Anything sooner would be fantastic, but I wouldn't necessarily bet on that due to the volume of customers on similar timeline.

• Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

Good luck. I am also sending in a bulk sub too. miwlvrn is correct to expect grades after the holidays.