stevekstevek Posts: 27,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd have to say "Yes"

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish I had one to sell! :)

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20, 2018 10:00AM

personally i'd much rather invest in endangered black rhino horn essence and hammerhead shark left nut semen and everything else bronco mentioned that tom brady partakes of to make him so imperishable and pretty

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of the billionaires that can afford one--have one. Putting 30 on the market could negatively impact prices.

• Options
    ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

Packers can't be sold if they tried.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you a paperboy? I ain’t subscribing. Now get off my lawn

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭

To answer the writer's opening question.......

YES, I would sell it in a friggin' heartbeat!

I want nothing to do with the league, or the Jack-Azzes running it into the sewer!

Steve

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

Are you a paperboy? I ain’t subscribing. Now get off my lawn

m

Back in the day I planned to get rich by selling papers. It would have worked too except I for some reason decided to sell Grit instead of the local paper. I only had 2 people on my route and if I remember correctly it only came out once a week so my cut was only like 8 or 9 cents :(