Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Near Complete 89/91 Set of signed 2005 Topps All American Football

VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

For sale: near complete set of signed 2005 Topps All American Football. Two of the cards are impossible. Craig "Ironhead Heyward" passed away right when the set was released and Ed Marinaro refuses to sign the card even for hundreds of dollars (I know, I offered),

17 of the 89 are PSA encapsulated. Those are:
Jake Scott
Joe Montana
Joe Greene
Joe Namath
Lawrence Taylor
Merlin Olsen (deceased)
Dick Butkus
Tony Franklin
Marcus Allen
John Elway
Bo Jackson
Bubba Smith (deceased)
Cris Carter
Barry Sanders
Troy Aikman
Brad Van Pelt (deceased)

Full set is yours for $2200. Should be a pretty good price. Less than $25/card average and signing fees for most of the guys are way over that plus the grading on the graded ones. NO INTEREST IN BREAKING SET.

Can text pictures if you PM me your number.

Comments

• baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

great set great price. I know I started it, its tough but very pretty once completed.

good luck with it

Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

This is a great looking set with excellent player selection. Sorry you're getting out Mike, I'm still looking for that Marinaro for you. I don't understand it about that guy, he's signs his regular season cards all the time. You would have no problem picking one up on e-Bay now. I'm 10 out, so it wouldn't make sense to buy another set, but if you do have to break it up you know I'm interested. Good luck in the future Mike and thanks for the work you put into your group sub - Tom