Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Invalid cert #'s

Hi all.
I recently acquired a set of PSA graded Hogan's Heroes cards, which I was going to add the higher grade cards to my set in the set registry. When checking the cert #'s, they are coming back as invalid. I also noticed the labels say "1966" when my newer graded cards say "1965". Any help or insight would be appreciated. I would like to get these cards added to the registry. Thanks.

Rick

Comments

• Options
    You will need to contact the registry email address and explain your problem, giving the specific details, set name, cert# etc. Give them a couple of days and it will be straightened out. It's not unusual to happen once in a while.

Did you get this set out of the last Mastro auction?

Paul
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    MintstateMintstate Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Thanks Paul,
    I sent them an email. I didn't list all the cert #'s though, just a few samples. The whole set exept for the #1 card seem to have the same problem.
    Yes they did come from the last Mastro auction. They just came in a few days ago.
    Rick
  • Options
    Welcome to the board. I like all the oddball Fleer 60's sets and have the McHales Navy and Gomer Pyle sets. A little nostalgia.

Welcome to the board and don't be a stranger
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options

<< <i>You will need to contact the registry email address and explain your problem, giving the specific details, set name, cert# etc. Give them a couple of days and it will be straightened out. It's not unusual to happen once in a while.

It's been a week since I emailed them. I never received a reply. I don't even know if anyone is looking into it. I guess I will have to sink another $300 into the set getting them reholdered with valid numbers.

Rick
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    naw!

email Charlie about this and HE will make sure it gets taken care of.

his email address: Charlie@Collectors.com
    imageimage
  • Options
    Be sure and update us
    as soon as you hear something from Charlie or PSA.
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Be sure and update us
    as soon as you hear something from Charlie or PSA. >>

I resent my email to PSA over the weekend, and I cc'ed a copy to Charlie. I heard back from him Monday morning, and after a few email exchanges, PSA is going to reslab/relabel all 65 cards n/c. That's what I call customer service!
    Charlie gets a PSA 10 from for all his help, and thanks Jeff for the suggestion.

Rick
  • Options
    glad you got it fixed!

but Hey, This is just ONE more Great Reason WHY WE ALL USE PSA!

Thanks again Charlie (and the great staff!) for all your Hard work!!
    imageimage