Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Brook Treakle & Mel Bailey

Does any one have any of these postcards for sale?

Comments

• Options

Does any one have any photos of McGriff with the Gulf Coast Yankees for sale?

• Options

Looking for a 1984 Waverly Smoltz High school Big League card for sale.

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

Me too. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I have. Also, the mods here frown on having more than 1 buy or sell thread up at a time, so you should try condensing your topics.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

Thanks. A fellow collector I buy from on eBay sold his a few years ago seconds before I inquired about it. Sold it for only $55. I think he regrets it today.

• Options

I would easily pay more than $55. Lol. I recently hit up a couple card shops near Waverly, but no luck.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

They were produced by Jim Bouton’s Big League Cards. Probably made by a family member or friend.

• Options

Yeah, the guy at the card shop told me Smoltzie’s father had them made.

• Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

You currently have 5 threads on the front page, rules dictate only 1 per member.

Please read the top post as it includes the following:
    Rule 3) Please do not clutter the Forum with multiple threads. Keep it simple and neat – one thread for buying and one for selling (per member).

• Options

I’m sorry about that. I posted some in the wrong place and tried to delete them but couldn’t. Can you delete posts done in error?

• Options
    jeffo81jeffo81 Posts: 626 ✭✭

I have a Darryl Strawberry 1981 Lynchurg Treakle

I collect Bobby Orr cards if you have anything interesting to offer ! Thanks
  • Options
    jeffo81jeffo81 Posts: 626 ✭✭

strawberry treakle

I collect Bobby Orr cards if you have anything interesting to offer ! Thanks
  • Options
    Treakle23Treakle23 Posts: 40 ✭✭

I’m sorry. I don’t have any Bobby Orr cards. Have you sold the Strawberry? Do you have any other Treakle postcards?