Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Classic Images Clear Excitement Series (1995)

Does anyone know anything about these cards? Athletes from different sports featured. Only 300 cards per athlete produced. Very hard to pull and hard to grade high. Nolan Ryan was the only baseball player featured. The pop on this PSA10 Nolan is 2. Trying to find out more about investing and what a good offer on it would be.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    pheldaphelda Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

A seller on ebay is offering a Shaq PSA 10 for 2 grand. A BGS 9.5 Shaq is offered for $47 and the Ryan Card above for 2 grand. An ungraded Ryan sold for $34. Its a cool set and limited to 300 sets, but Classic has really lost much of its following after 1996/1997. Early 90's Classic stuff was gold and sold well during that era, but much of the cards from the mid 90's, including sets from Classic have little to no demand. They had some nice cards, great autos including all of the stars at the time. I have kept a few of the cooler looking Classic inserts from all the major sports, but they generally don't bring much, even the low serial numbered and autographed stuff. You will certainly find a few exceptions for Shaq autos, including one that just sold for $2,400, and of course Derek Jeter cards. I think the Ryan PSA 10 is reasonable buy at $150 max, but probably if it ran as a true auction it would go for under $100. Just my opinion, I could be, and have been, way off before. I don't think this card brings the 2 thousand asking price. If I offered, it would probably offend someone and that is not my intention, but I think I would offer $100, and it would be swiftly declined.