Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Steelers Packers Thursday 08/16 Contest. Win Some Cool Stuff. 2001 Heritage lot. Gretzky PSA 8 etc

Steelers playing the Packer this Thursday 08/16 17:00 MST. Guess each team's score before the game even starts and win this delivered to your door. You can be within 2 point of each team's score to win:

Please post like this:
Steelers: total points
Packers: total points

The winnings:

1. 2001 Topps Heritage bonus lot of mint cards and the actual box. .
  2. Steve Vai greatness.
  3. Wayne Gretzky PSA 8 1981
  4. 18 year old gum from the 2001 Heritage box
  5. A bunch of 1985 Topps Football Yearbooks Coming Soon Stickers.

Any guesses in by Thursday 08/16 16:00 MST please.

Comments

• Tecmo BoilTecmo Boil Posts: 259 ✭✭✭

Steelers: 27
    Packers: 17

Thanks BALROG

• mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

Packers 31
    Steelers 24

PackManInNC
  • DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Steelers: 17
    Packers: 13

• WFFLWFFL Posts: 494 ✭✭✭

Pittsburgh Steelers 0
    Green Bay Packers 0

Steelers: 0
    Packers: 0

Please disregard previous post.

• burghmanburghman Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭

Steelers: 16
    Packers: 24

Jim

• NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2018 8:54PM

Congrats @WFFL. Nice catch!

• I will be attending this game with my 8 year old son. He has never been to a pro game and I won free tickets off of Facebook. We'll make the four hour trek and make some memories. The best part is this Friday is my son's birthday. Can't wait. This will be my second pro game and first at Lambeau Field. Any advice on parking and/or where to get autographs?

• CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

My advice is be ready to cover his ears. NFL fans lately have taken to make these games an all day drinking affair beginning with the 8AM tailgate. I stopped going with my boys 15 years ago due to the despicable behavior/cursing/drunkenness/fighting of NFL fans...they are the absolute worst of the 4 sports and it's not close...rant over

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13, 2018 9:00PM

@minnesotahusker said:
    I will be attending this game with my 8 year old son. He has never been to a pro game and I won free tickets off of Facebook. We'll make the four hour trek and make some memories. The best part is this Friday is my son's birthday. Can't wait. This will be my second pro game and first at Lambeau Field. Any advice on parking and/or where to get autographs?

Parking in the lot won’t happen unless you already have a pass from a season ticket holder. So parking will more than likely be on someone’s front lawn or in a business’ lot. Cost will be $10 to $40 depending on how close you want to get.

I went to the game last Thursday and ended up parking in a hotel parking lot 10 min walk away for $25.

You can pretty much tailgate anywhere. If you want to park in someone’s yard make sure you have a vehicle that can make it up and down a curb. That is what they call an ez out.

Autographs, not sure. I did see some people waiting after the game by where the coach busses were parked. I assumed the players would make an appearance there at some point. Not sure if they sign though.

Have fun!!!

• StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

21-17

Thanks for the fun.

• Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭

Steelers: 20
    Packers: 23

• KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Steelers 17
    Packers 9

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

Kevin,

I received the care package today and truly appreciated your kindness! How old is the gum? Plan on chewing one in your honor. Thanks again.

Gregg