Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

SOLD

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options

Price reduced to $275 dlvd.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

GAI 9 1975 Topps mini baseball cello with Aaron on back added!

• Options

75 mini cello with Aaron on back has sold. 78 rack with Ryan on top still available!

• Options
    edited September 1, 2018 3:10PM

Listing for sale here today a 1975 Topps baseball rack pack with HOFer Jim Rice's RC on top. Rack is super clean and 100% guaranteed unopened and authentic. Header card is unpunched. SOLD

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

For such expensive items shouldn't they be BBCE authenticated?

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    For such expensive items shouldn't they be BBCE authenticated?

That's a good question Darin.

My opine?

I've known Tim for a very long time and you can trust what he's putting up.

Plus, it would be my understanding that Steve might come to Tim for advice on whether a rack is authentic or not?

Mike
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fair enough Mike, but for those who don't know of Tim's good reputation he may be missing
    out on buyers because of them not being wrapped by BBCE.
    For instance, I noticed about a week ago he had the Ryan rack pack listed on ebay. What if
    there were potential buyers who would have been very interested if it was BBCE wrapped and thought,
    I don't know this seller so I'm not going to take a chance on this rack pack?
    Just my opinion, but maybe it would have sold at a higher price instead of Tim having to lower the price.

• Options
    edited August 26, 2018 9:54AM

Darin,

Mike is correct. All of my packs are 100% guaranteed unopened and authentic and anyone here who has purchased an item from me knows that is the case. I will also gladly ship direct to Steve for anyone who'd want the item wrapped by BBCE, but not everyone wants that.

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fair enough Mike, but for those who don't know of Tim's good reputation he may be missing
    out on buyers because of them not being wrapped by BBCE.

Also a good point Darin.

Tim pretty much answered that one also.

Have a good day buddy.

Mike
  • Options

Lot of (3) 1980 Topps baseball wax racks added!