Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS - 90% Silver Roosevelt Dimes $675 Face Value Average Circulated (extremely few bad condition)

konsolekonsole Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
edited July 30, 2018 1:05PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

---EVERYTHING IS SOLD---

I have had plenty of successful transactions on here in the past and alot of them where for substantial amounts so you can trust me. A few of the people that I still have their conversation stored in my inbox relating to a transaction are... Gerard, PerryHall, Walkerguy21D, Banknotes122, etc.

So this is what I have for sale...

90% silver Roosevelt dimes.
$675 face value
all in clear round coin tubes
all average circulated
extremely few bad condition (badly scratched, heavily worn, gouges, etc)

I'm asking melt value and thats shipping included and you get the coin tubes
$15.50 spot price x .715 = $11.08 in silver per $1 face value.
I want to sell this in no more then 4 lots, to keep the shipping costs down and so I dont have to make too many trips to the post office. So please only offer to buy if your willing to buy atleast roughly $100 face value. You can buy a majority of it or all of it, but I dont want to put too much weight in each box so I would prefer to use more then 1 box if you bought that much.

You may be able to get it for under melt, but a 4-5% premium to melt seems to be very common, so my price of just melt value with the shipping and coin tubes included is a good deal already and is not negotiable.
I'm open to payment options, but I would prefer Paypal gift or USPS money order.

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail Registered Mail.

Comments

• jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice pics. Check out the buy prices on APMEX and similar sites. You will be lucky to be offered melt value on here for dimes and a high quantity. Good luck

• konsolekonsole Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

I dropped the price to melt value shipped. From the most recent listings on here that seems to be the going price.

• KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 30, 2018 7:00AM

@konsole said:
    I have had plenty of successful transactions on here in the past and alot of them where for substantial amounts so you can trust me. A few of the people that I still have their conversation stored in my inbox relating to a transaction are... Gerard, PerryHall, Walkerguy21D, Banknotes122, etc.

So this is what I have for sale...

90% silver Roosevelt dimes.
    $675 face value
    all in clear round coin tubes
    all average circulated
    extremely few bad condition (badly scratched, heavily worn, gouges, etc)

I'm asking melt value and thats shipping included and you get the coin tubes
    $15.50 spot price x .715 = $11.08 in silver per $1 face value.
    I want to sell this in no more then 4 lots, to keep the shipping costs down and so I dont have to make too many trips to the post office. So please only offer to buy if your willing to buy atleast roughly $100 face value. You can buy a majority of it or all of it, but I dont want to put too much weight in each box so I would prefer to use more then 1 box if you bought that much.

You may be able to get it for under melt, but a 4-5% premium to melt seems to be very common, so my price of just melt value with the shipping and coin tubes included is a good deal already and is not negotiable.
    I'm open to payment options, but I would prefer Paypal gift or USPS money order.

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail Registered Mail.

:)

Working out a deal for all of it right now. I'll update the listing if the deal is finalized.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD

edited July 30, 2018 7:27PM

delete