Home Q & A Forum

Reholder - Can you mix U.S. and Foreign coins?

oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a couple of Britannias that I would like to get reholdered / TrueViewed. Can I mix them with a few U.S. coins for the same reholdering / TrueView service?

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...

Comments

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since NO ONE has replied to you I'll suggest you contact the TPGS directly.

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @Insider2 I will give CS in the morning.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Then tell all of us the answer! Thanks.

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bummer...separate orders would be required for reholdering U.S. and World coins, which means separate return shipping fees. :( But, of course I can combine the orders going to Newport Beach to save on shipping. :/