Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1976 Milwaukee Bucks Playing Cards Set Alex English XRC x 4

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

1976 Milwaukee Bucks Playing Cards set that includes 4 XRCs of Hall of Famer Alex English. These are his only cards in a Bucks uniform and were issued three years before his 1979 Topps RC with the Pacers. $50 delivered. PM if interested. I also have 2 near sets.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump for vastly undervalued great player.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

Price drop to $40 delivered.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll take it. PM sent

Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach