Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What Was Your Best "Report A Cert"?

When I started my 1963 Topps Baseball set back in 2010, I noticed that my SF Giants team was lacking a total rating, Then I found out that the Bill Freehan rookie card had a Giants player on it...Jerry Robinson, not on the '63 team list, so I added it and it upped my position and dropped many others who hadn't noticed or bothered to mention this to PSA. To this day some people have not updated their team set or year set.

I wonder if there is anybody else who has done this?

Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'

Comments

• Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭

I added the NL HR and NL RBI leaders cards to my '72 Braves team set a couple of years ago. There were a couple of others who were at 100% who dropped to 93.94 and haven't picked up the requisite cards to get back to 100%

• Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭

I had noticed that the 1982 Randy White In Action card was in his basic player set instead of the base 1982 Randy White All-Pro card. The In Action card was lower pop and selling for a lot more money (5-6x) what the base 1982 All-Pro Randy White base card sold for in PSA 10. So I bought the 1982 All-Pro Randy White PSA 10 and sent an email to PSA inquiring as to why the In Action card was in the basic player set. They said it was a mistake and switched it. Some of the folks that had high ranking sets still haven't replaced the item a year+ later.