Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

where to find the last few cards

any help would be great i have been looking for over a half a year now for the last few 55 all american cards i need min grade psa 8 have searched ebay reg tried all dealers i ever see advertise any shows i can get to any toughts from you guys like davalillo that have taken on and finished the quest for that high end set. where else can i try? please ideas

Comments

• Options
    You may want to try brute forcing it. If you can find borderline raw cards that may make an 8, pick them up and submit them. Dealers most likely won't submit cards that aren't NM/MT or better if they're commons. I may have to do that with some of my sets. If there are certain cards that have populations <5, it is unlikely I'll find them and if I did, they'd probably sell for a small fortune.
    Please visit my eBay auctions at gemint
  • Options
    no raw stuff to be forced im sure 69 is tuff as well. but 55 commons psa 7 sell in the 30 to 40 range so they are graded as well i have not seen a raw 55 over ex+ in a year.thanks for the tought ,please any insight let me know.i getting gray hair looking for these last few lol
  • Options
    You are hosed. I've been at 3 left on my '50 Bowman set for months as well. There is no answer. You have to hit the dealers, watch eBay, watch the premium auctions, and send in any raw stuff you find. It takes about a million years. There is no other way.

bruce
    Collecting '52 Bowman, '53 Bowman B&W, and '56 Topps, in PSA-7.
    Email: brucemo@seanet.com
  • Options
    What are the cards you are looking for. If you post a list of the the numbers we can keep and eye open for you and email you if we see any come up.

Ed
    email address: alohaet@hotmail.com
  • Options
    #32 FOLDBERG/#69 SINKWICH/#82 WOJO/ 3 OUT OF THE 4 LOWEST POP COUNTS IN THE SET MIN GRADE PSA 8 PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD MAKE YOU MY HERO image
  • Options
    I will be looking for these cards as I search the card world. Good luck.

Ed
    email address: alohaet@hotmail.com