Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Picked this up two weeks ago, Japan type set.

Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 10, 2018 11:04PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

Japan type set with some extras.

This was in the book as well.

Hoard the keys.

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! Nice historical collection. So much to study and understand. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    Wow! Nice historical collection. So much to study and understand. Peace Roy

Thanks Roy, but all I heard was "So much work"... :cold_sweat:

Roy I see you are a Vietnam vet? I have something I need to ask about can you help? I would like to hear it from some one that was there.

Hoard the keys.
  • StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was an amazing pick up! I even see some gold in there. If you decide you don't want the pre-modern/1870 let me know. Do you have a copy of Hartill's Early Japanse Coins? I have a spare if you need/want one, and that might be helpful if you decide to dive in. Geez, the album alone is awesome...

@Stork said:
    That was an amazing pick up! I even see some gold in there. If you decide you don't want the pre-modern/1870 let me know. Do you have a copy of Hartill's Early Japanse Coins? I have a spare if you need/want one, and that might be helpful if you decide to dive in. Geez, the album alone is awesome...

No I don't have that book Stork, That would be nice~ Thank you.

Hoard the keys.
  • StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM your address :smile:

10-4 Copy that.

Hoard the keys.
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,875 ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG
    What a trove!

Imagine all the time and effort that went into that collection.

Have fun!

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sugoi (amazing) !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • PlatinumDuckPlatinumDuck Posts: 470 ✭✭✭

Awesome collection! I bet it will be a bit of work if you try sorting through it all, but thats one of the things I like about world coins. Always more to learn. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Great Deals Buying and Selling: Metalsman, BobSav, Rick300, endzone, Swampboy, somecoins, Musca, commoncents05, Refrema, tonyhar, joebb21, kalshacon, JeremyDie1, percyb, scrapman1077, indiananationals, wondercoin, pragmaticgoat, tonedSilver, theboz11, Timbuk3, bigmarty58, HCumberdale, jp84, OnlyGoldIsMoney, UNLVino, coinguy1989, drewsef, coindeuce, pjcoins, giorgio11, Sullykerry52, KollectorKing, privatecoin, jclovescoins, Smittys, bronco2078, ajaan, jdmern, bidask, jrt103, CoinPhysicist, bigjpst, OKCC, Skanderbeg, pruebas, dizzlecc, MasonG, spummybum, SurfinxHI, snowequities

• ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, I'm jealous! Very cool album and it looks like there are a lot of nice coins in that group.

• KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a real interesting set. I have a few like the Dove and some of the modern pieces but the older items and the later dated items you posted are real gems.

Great pick up.

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member