Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

2018 Standard Handbook of Web-Fed Notes 1988a,1993,1995 3rd Edition just released.

Just Released at the International Paper Money Show in Kansas City.

The Standard Handbook of $1 Web-Fed Notes - 1988A, 1993, 1995 3rd Edition

Updated, New Prices, New Info, and New Articles

A great reference for all Collector and Dealers in US Paper Money.

164 pages, Spiral Bound.

I have two variations of the 2018 web book.

A limited edition with only 100 printed with an white cover. Each book is hand signed and numbered.

The other book is the regular edition with an orange cover.

Right now on eBay I have some for sale ( search-web notes, my ebay id is kv). Or you can order them straight from me. PayPal would be the fastest method of paying for them. They would ship the next day after payment.

Comments

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Price ??? :)

Timbuk3
  • Cost

White cover limited edition, $20 plus $4 shipping

Orange cover regular edition, $18 plus $4 shipping

• TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

I won a copy of the white cover version at the SPMC breakfast raffle in Kansas City. I thought it was very cool that my copy was autographed!

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

That is awesome!!!

• Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got mine a couple of weeks ago.

• synchrsynchr Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭

Wow, I still have over 200 Web Feds, this should energize collectors. Thank you for all the hard work and enthusiasm supporting collectors, much appreciated.

• oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got mine! Lovin' it! Fast Ship too!

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...