Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: 1982 RIPKENS (PSA 10's) RC's : FLEER,DONRUSS,TOPPS-BEING SENT OFF TO Love of the Game this Fall

thesouthdoesitagainthesouthdoesitagain Posts: 296 ✭✭✭

UPDATEThese items are being sent off to LOTG Love of the Game Auctions this Fall 2018

All 3 for sale for 1750 firm. (paypal f/f) Add 3% for paypal goods.
Here is my ebay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/202354741791
I have many references & transaction, mostly over at Net54. (pawpawdiv9)

Collecting RC's (mostly 40-60's)

Comments

• FayeildingFayeilding Posts: 88
    edited July 10, 2018 12:59PM

3 most recent Ebay sales for each card in PSA 10 total $1,419

Not being a jerk, but probably why you’re not getting much traction on Ebay or here.

• LargentcollectorLargentcollector Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Fixed only some of this for you.

3 most recent eBay sales for each card in PSA 10 total $1,419

I'm being a jerk, but probably why you’re not getting much traction on eBay or here.

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim
  • @Largentcollector said:
    Fixed only some of this for you.

3 most recent eBay sales for each card in PSA 10 total $1,419

I'm being a jerk, but probably why you’re not getting much traction on eBay or here.

I approve this message

• BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

In all seriousness, a better strategy would be to list each of the three cards individually. You may have a collector who has 2 of the 3 in PSA 10 and just needs the other.

Daniel
  • thesouthdoesitagainthesouthdoesitagain Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 13, 2018 12:06PM

@BaltimoreYankee said:
    In all seriousness, a better strategy would be to list each of the three cards individually. You may have a collector who has 2 of the 3 in PSA 10 and just needs the other.

Thanks BaltimoreY- that idea already been tossed or asked about.
    My goal is to more than likely I need to start selling off my collection of RC's, starting with the lower end ones.
    My father was having shortness of breathe and had it checked out- appears he had a heart attack last week.
    He is at the VA, but it seems not good so far. 80% widow blocked andin ICU. Hopeing for the best of course. I don't know what to expect other than countless stories of bills

Collecting RC's (mostly 40-60's)