Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: even more coins from the Dansco 7070, many crackouts

FallGuyFallGuy Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
edited July 17, 2018 3:18PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hello all. If you are actively seeking to plug an album hole or three, there may be something of interest to you below. The label will go with the coin. As with prior threads I really tried to cut to the true bottom line with prices and provide honest, unembellished descriptions.

I accept PayPal, naturally PPF&F is preferred. Will discuss other forms of payment. Please feel free to pm me with any questions. More to come and Thanks for looking!

NOTE: if you live outside the U.S. then ALL shipping fees will be on you!

1853 Arrows and Rays Seated Liberty quarter, cracked from an ANACS40 holder. $90!
Accurate grade, pleasingly original surfaces. It was a good fit for the type set. Why limit yours to only the '53-'55 "Arrows" only type?? Represent that by using a different year with the dime & half dime (like I did).

1916 Barber Dime formerly known as NGC63. $90.
Nice, original transition year dime. As usual the pics are a very poor representation of the coin. The crazy cartwheel luster underneath the dirty original surface is exactly what many, if not most are seeking. Better in hand.

1898 Barber quarter formerly known as PCGS55. $95.
Average coin, great price. Plenty of luster remaining.

1904 Barber half formerly residing in a ICG45 slab. $110.
The only thing special about this coin is the price. An original XF Barber half with pristine surfaces is not common and not cheap.

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool !!! B)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    FallGuyFallGuy Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

ttt

• Options
    lkeneficlkenefic Posts: 7,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent...

Collecting: Dansco 7070; Middle Date Large Cents (VF-AU); Box of 20;

Successful BST transactions with: SilverEagles92; Ahrensdad; Smitty; GregHansen; Lablade; Mercury10c; copperflopper; whatsup; KISHU1; scrapman1077, crispy, canadanz, smallchange, robkool, Mission16, ranshdow, ibzman350, Fallguy, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, jwitten, Walkerguy21D, dsessom.